Salon Business Mag

Monday 23 August 2010

Cover Of The Wessex Muse Magazine!!























At the end of my Second year at uni at AUCB in bournemouth I participated in thier summer show (exhibition). The picture I displayed was the one chosen for the cover of the August 2010 issue of Muse magazine which is pretty cool im thinking. So thank you to Rodger for looking at my work and liking it and then getting in touch haha. I think the magazine is distributed all over the south coast its a free mag so if you see one pick it up. The project that muse has printed was my final major project for second year you can see the rest of the series somewhere else on this blog as well as on my flickr. Thier not yet on my website but you can also view them on my joint site Outburst. I hope you like them.















No comments:

Post a Comment