Salon Business Mag

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Tinkerbell Sneezed all over my model!!......and me!

Here is another shot from the studio day I spoke about earlier, we literally chucked cans of glitter on poor charlotte n then she left studio with all the makeup still on! what a legend aha she looked like a superhero with a glitter mask wen she left. This is just one of the images i shot i've decided glitter is a bugger!! good job Charlottle has good skin cos i couldnt really re-touch this image. I dunno where the flower idea came from really I just dreamt up the image one eve n then was like lets shoot it. I hope you like image, im busy editing a few more so if u wanna see more best look on flickr. Hopefully ill be getting a new website done soon with all my new work on n then u can look on thier.

Photography: Montana Miles Lowery
Model: Charlotte Lockwood
Hair: Angela Lowery @ Ysalon
Make-up: Julie Pattinson

Copyright 2010 all moral rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment